Keyboard removal movie - ThinkPad X300, X301
- Remove the battery by turning the system over and sliding the single release latch to the unlock position
- With a finger under the lip of the catch, lift the battery off the system
- 2 screws on the bottom of the system hold the keyboard in place. Remove these screws and turn the system over.
- Open the computer, and carefully slide the keyboard toward the back of the machine.
- Using a probe, loosen the keyboard and lift it up.
- Disconnect the connector from the system board as shown and remove the keyboard from system
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved