Japanese Group Policy Update Fix for Windows XP Pro - ThinkPad (Japan only)
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|1.00 ||22 Jul 2010 ||
|Group policy settings are not applied in Japanese preloads. End user may experience event viewer error 1091 because of the failure of Group policy settings.|
Group policy problem can be fixed by running Japanese Group Policy Update Fix EXE file.
Group Policy Update Fix supports only Japanese language.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Note: It is recommended to read explaining texts in wizard screens to avoid potential problems.
- Click Start, click Search, then click All files and folders.
- Type jpn_winxp_grppolicy_update.exe in the search field, then click Search. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the jpn_winxp_grppolicy_update.exe icon. The wizard opens.
- Carefully follow the instructions provided by the wizard to complete the installation.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved