Intel Extreme Graphics Video Driver for Windows XP (32-bit) - ThinkStation E20
|This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows XP device driver for the following Intel video chipset:|
- Intel(R) Q45 Express Chipset
- This driver release is for systems with L2251x LCD monitor ONLY. It is not meant for other systems.
This update requires approximately 23MB of space on your hard drive.
- All ThinkStation E20 systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, select Search, then click All files and folders.
- Type q2vdo64us13.exe in the search field, then click Search. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q2vdo64us13.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\q2vdo64us13.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\q2vdo64us13\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved