- This package upgrades the full version of ImageUltra Builder version 5.0 to version 5.01.
- This package requires that ImageUltra Builder version 5.0 already be installed.
ImageUltra Builder, a ThinkVantage Technology, is a set of tools that allows you to consolidate your image and migration process into one consolidated deployment and image update process - regardless of your organization's different hardware or application needs. ImageUltra Builder offers in-house control of imaging work and is compatible with new ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and ThinkStation systems. The ImageUltra Builder includes functions for:
- Importing preconfigured operating system, device driver, and application modules from a ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and ThinkStation system that are ready to use
- Adding your own operating system, device driver and application modules.
- Creating customized menus for quick system deployment.
- Managing the library of operating system, device driver and application modules.
- Updating and deploying portable object oriented Smart Images.
The ImageUltra Builder enables you to create custom images that can:
- Eliminate the need for multiple images needed to support multiple hardware platforms.
- Include unattended and automated installation of business or custom applications.
- Reduce the time and effort associated with image-compatibility hardware testing.
- Achieve fully portable object oriented Smart Images, that work across multiple ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and ThinkStation models.
- Create Sysprep portable object oriented Smart Images that can be used across ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and ThinkStation systems.
- Be customized to enable integration with image cloning tools, IBM Remote Deployment Manager, etc.
- ThinkPad Reserve Edition
- ThinkPad Edge 11, E10, Edge 13, E30, Edge 14, E40, Edge 15, E50
- ThinkPad G41, G50
- ThinkPad R50, R50e, R50p, R51, R51e, R52, R60, R60e, R61, R61e, R61i
- ThinkPad T43, T43p, T60, T60p, T61, T61p
- ThinkPad X32, X40, X41, X41 Tablet, X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet, X300, X301
- ThinkPad R400, R500
- ThinkPad SL300, SL400, SL400c, SL410, SL500, SL500c, SL510
- ThinkPad L410, L412, L510, L512
- ThinkPad T400, T400s, T410, T410s, T500, T510
- ThinkPad W500, W510, W700, W701
- ThinkPad X100e, X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X201, X201s, X201t
- ThinkPad Z60m, Z60s, Z60t, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
- ThinkCentre A35, A50, A50p, A51, A51p, A52, A53, A55, A57, A57e, A58, A58e, A60, A61, A61e, A62, A63, A70, A70z
- ThinkCentre E50, E51
- ThinkCentre M50, M50e, M51, M51e, M52, M52e, M55, M55e, M55p, M57, M57e, M57p, M58, M58e, M58p, M70e, M75e, M90, M90p, M90z
- ThinkCentre S50, S51
- ThinkStation D10, D20, E20, S10, S20, C20, C20x
This version of ImageUltra Builder might also work with other systems that meet the system requirements. However, no testing has been done with these systems and no support is provided for using Rescue and Recovery on any system other than those listed as a "Supported system".
The following operating systems are supported (maximum of two operating systems per image):
||Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, or Windows XP Tablet
||Microsoft Windows Vista Busines (32 and 64 bit)
||Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32 and 64 bit)
||Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32 and 64 bit)
||Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32 and 64 bit)
||Microsoft Windows 7