Microsoft Windows 8 Skype Metro App: Password did not clear after pressing back button.
On Skype Metro App, the password did not clear after not proceeding with the sign in by pressing the “Back” button.
Follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Skype Metro App, on Microsoft Windows 8, using MSN account and then click “I have a Skype account” button.
- Type the User Name and Password in the field.
- Do not proceed with the sign in and instead click on the “Back” button.
- Two options will appear again for accessing Skype.
- Click "New Skype" and then click the “Back” button.
- Click the "I have a Skype account" button.
- The User Name and Password is still displayed on the page.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- Idea Tablet
Affected Systems (machine types, model types):
- Systems shipping with Skype
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved