Abnormal color may display when the game, "Need For Speed: Most Wanted" starts in 32bit color mode.
Any of the following systems with Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP as the operating system and configured with a DDC display connected to the On-board Intel video or any of the ATI video adapters installed and connected to a DDC display:
- ThinkCentre A60 (type 8013, 8700, 8976, 8979, 8986, 8991, 9266, 9269, 9282, 9283, 9374, 9383, 9384, 9631)
- ThinkCentre M52 (type 8099, 8110, 8111, 8112, 8113, 8114, 8115, 8116, 8211, 8212, 8213, 8214, 8215, 9210, 9211)
- ThinkCentre M55e (type 9278, 9279, 9288, 9379, 9380, 9389, 9632, 9637)
- Install Need For Speed: Most Wanted
- Change the video resolution to 800x600x32bitx85Hz mode.
- Launch Need For Speed: Most Wanted
- Change game's resolution to 800x600. (Choose Options, then Video, then Resolution and then 800x600)
- Quit the game, then re-launch the game.
- You may see abnormal colors displaying when the game starts.
- This issue is only observed when the desktop resolution is the same as that game's resolution and setting the color quality in all 32bit mode.
None. No hardware should be replaced for this issue. This is a limitation of the Intel On-Board video and all ATI series video adapters.