Memory removal and installation - ThinkPad X20, X21, X22, X23, X24
This document contains instructions for removing and installing the memory on your ThinkPad X20, X21, X22, X23, or X24 computer.
Removing the memory
- Remove the battery pack.
- Loosen the screw as indicated by 1, but do not remove it.
- Remove the cover as indicated by 2.
- Press out on the latches on both edges of the socket the same time as indicated by 3.
- Remove the DIMM as indicated by 4.
- Replace the memory slot cover; then tighten the screw.
Installing the memory
Reverse steps 6 through 2.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved