LSI Soft Modem for Windows XP, Vista and 7 (64-bit) - ThinkCentre
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|18.104.22.168||25 Jun 2011 ||
|22.214.171.124||28 Mar 2012 ||
- All ThinkCentre M71e, M72e, M77, M78, M82, M92, M92p systems.
- All ThinkCentre Edge 71 systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, click Search, then click All files and folders.
- Type c1mdm02us14.exe in the search field, then click Search. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the c1mdm02us14.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\MODEM\c1mdm02us14.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to extract the necessary files to your hard drive. .
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\MODEM\c1mdm02us14\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation. Shutdown and restart your system when the installation is complete.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved