Microphone mute LED is significantly brighter than the system speaker mute LED - ThinkPad T410, T410s, T510, W510
When pressing the microphone mute button, users may notice that the LED is much brighter than the mute button LED for the speakers.
Any ThinkPad T410, T410s, T510, or W510 built before February 2010.
Please update your system BIOS to the following versions (or later):
- T410: BIOS version 1.09-1.03, ID 6IET49WW / 6IHT29WW
- T410s: BIOS version 1.05-1.05, ID 6UET27WW / 6UHT24WW
- T510: BIOS version 1.05-1.06, ID 6MET42WW / 6MHT31WW
- W510: BIOS version 1.09-1.06, ID 6NET46WW / 6MHT31WW
Click here for ThinkPad BIOS updates.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved