Memory module removal movie - ThinkPad X300, X301
- Remove the battery by turning the system over and sliding the single release latch to the unlock position
- With a finger under the lip of the catch, lift the battery off the system
- The DIMMs are under the DIMM/LAN cover. Loosen the 2 captive cover retaining screws and lift the cover off the system.
- Pull the 2 tabs apart as shown and lift the DIMM out of the system.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved