Error 0662: Configuration change has occurred during POST - Lenovo 3000 J115 (type 7387, 7388, 7389, 7390, 7391, 7392)
You may see the following error: "Error 0662: Configuration change has occurred." during post after loading default settings in BIOS.
This symptom may occur on the following systems configured without a floppy diskette drive:
- Lenovo 3000 (type 7387, 7388, 7389, 7390, 7391, 7392)
None. No hardware should be replaced for this issue.
- Power on the system.
- When the Lenovo LOGO screen is seen, press the Fl key to enter BIOS interface.
- Using the arrow keys, select Exit
- Arrow down to Save and exit the Setup Utility and press Enter.
- Select YES and the system will reboot without the 0662 error.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved