CastleNet Bluetooth Driver For Windows XP/ Windows 7 - ThinkCentre M70z
|Name||Operating System||Version||Released||Add to|
|220.127.116.11||13 Mar 2012 ||
This package can be extracted under a Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating system, such as Microsoft Windows 7.
This update requires approximately 160MB of space on your hard drive.
Print this file so that you can refer to it during the installation.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type 8m11bc36g03.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the 8m11bc36g03.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\ETHERNET\8m11bc36g03.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to extract the necessary files to your hard drive.
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\drivers\ethernet\8m11bc36g03\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install the package and complete the installation.
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved