Microsoft Office 2010 Starter installation fails after restoring with Recovery and Restore (RnR) application - All ThinkCentre, All ThinkStation, All Lenovo 3000, All ThinkPad
The user may see one of the following error messages when installing Microsoft Office 2010 Starter after restoring with Recovery and Restore application on Windows 7 64-bit system.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All Lenovo 3000
- All ThinkPad
- Create a backup with Recovery and Restore application (all settings are default) before Office 2010 Starter installation.
- Restore from the backup with Recovery and Restore application (all settings are default).
- After rebooting, launch Start Menu -> All Programs -> Microsoft Office 2010 -> Use -> Start to install Office 2010 Starter.
None. Do not replace any hardware for this issue.
Please activate Microsoft Office 2010 by following the steps below:
- Launch Start Menu
- Click All Programs
- Select Microsoft Office 2010
- Activate with purchased product key.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved