Microsoft Windows 8 Skype Metro App: Cannot unmerge MSN account from Skype account
Once the MSN and Skype account is merged, the user cannot unmerge the MSN account from the Skype account.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch Skype Metro App on Microsoft Windows 8. The MSN account will be required to proceed.
- After the MSN account has been accepted, the application will go to the Skype Log-In page.
- Type the correct User Name and Password for Skype.
- Two options will be displayed: "Already had Skype account" button or "New Skype account" button
- Choose "Already had Skype account" and then click "Continue" to merge the MSN and Skype account.
- Check in the Charms bar for the option to unmerge your account. Notice that there is no option to unmerge your MSN and Skype account.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- Idea Tablet
Affected Systems (machine types, model types):
- All systems shipped with Skype
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved