Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports both X1 Carbon (Type 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463) and X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8).
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This package installs the software (Wireless WAN driver) to enable the following device.
- (For Windows 8)
Sierra Wireless EM7355 Qualcomm Gobi(TM) 4G LTE/HSPA+/EVDO
- (For Windows 7)
Sierra Wireless EM7355 - Gobi(TM) 5000 HS-USB Mobile Broadband Device 901F
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- L440, L540
- T431s, T440, T440s, T440p
- T540P, W540
- X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
Version 6.6.4218.0102 (GHWO11WW)
- Fix) Fixed an issue where the Sierra Wireless EM7355 device might have a yellow bang with the error code 10 in the device manager after resuming normal operation from sleep state.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)