ThinkPad X40 Series Extended Life Battery - Overview
At a glance
ThinkPad X40 Series Extended Life Battery (92P1006) is a rechargeable battery is specifically designed for use as a second battery attached to the ThinkPad X40 Series.
- Adds an additional 3.5 hours of battery life to system battery
- Designed and tested for ThinkPad X40 Series
- Provides extended unplugged computing
1 year Limited - customer carry-in exchange
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- Announce date: February 2004
- Avavailability date: February 2004
- Discontinued, withdrawn from marketing date: April 2007
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours without recharge when combined with the X40 system battery on selected models
- Output voltage: 14.4 V DC (nominal)
- Charging current: 0.54_A
- Charge time: Approximately 3.0 - 6.0 hours(*)
* Typical charge time is assuming BatteryMark operation with maximum brightness and no options.
Maximum charge time is assuming 60% of DVD playback operation with maximum brightness and full options.
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- Between 5 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius
- Between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating: between 8% and 95% (non-condensing)
- CE MARK, UL, C-UL, C-Tick
Machine Type - Models
|ThinkPad X40, X41|
Legacy Document ID
© 2013 Lenovo. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.