This package provides the Broadcom Bluetooth BCM4352 Driver for Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
This package is intended for the following system:
- All ThinkCentre E73z, M73z, Edge 62z, Edge 72z, E93z, Edge 92z, M72z systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type t1blt01us14wis.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the t1blt01us14wis.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\BTOOTH\t1blt01us14wis.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\BTOOTH\t1blt01us14wis\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.