This package installs the Microsoft Windows 8 display driver for AMD HD8730A Radeon family video adapter.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Search, then click Files and Folders.
- Type s1vdo31us17.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the s1vdo31us17.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\s1vdo31us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
Follow the instructions provided in the readme file s1vdo31us17.txt file from the above link. It is recommended to print this text file so that you can refer to it during the installation.