User starts Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) and navigates to the LSC - System - Recovery Media page. LSC will show that the user installed the application Create Recovery Media, but the Launch button to start the application is missing.
The following ThinkPad systems running on Windows 7 may be affected by this symptom:
- ThinkPad T420, T520, W520, T420s, X220, X220 Tablet, L520, L420, X1, X121e, X130e
- ThinkPad Edge E120, E125, E320, E325, E420, E425, E520, E525, E220s, S220, E420s, S420
- ThinkCentre All in ones M90z, M71z, Edge 91z, Edge 71z
- ThinkCentre M91, M91p, P260, M60e, M71e, M81, M75e, M76, M77, Edge71, Edge91
- ThinkStation S20, D20, C20, C20x, E30
The user should reboot the system and re-launch LSC. The Launch button will be displayed and the user can click the Launch button to start the Create Recovery Media application.