- Insert PCDR CD to DVD ROM.
- Power On the system and boot to DVD ROM.
- Choose Diagnostics on the PCDR Menu.
- Choose CPU/Coprocessor on the menu.
- Press F2 to Test Options.
Choose Log Options on Test Options menu.
Choose Log All Test results.
Choose Save Test Log.
Set Pass Count to 20.
Press ESC to exit menu.
Press Ctrl + Enter to execute CPU test.
- Wait for the test to finish.
Press F3 to Check Log File.
Six loops failed at CPU (CPU CoProc Registers,CPU Logical Operations,CPU CoProc Commands....).
- It also failed at CPU test in PC Dr Normal or Quick test.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- ThinkCentre A55, A57, A61, A62, A63, M55, M55p, M75e, M76, M57, M57p, M81, M90, M90p, M91, M91p
- ThinkStation E20, E30
None. Do not replace any hardware for this issue.
Test with PC DR for Windows.