- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
76CN41WW Latest version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous.
- Add security patch for UEFI
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Plug in AC, Locate the file 76cn41ww.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 76cn41ww.exe icon.
- Click install.
- Click flash BIOS.
- Click install
- Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
If you find your computer is shut down with keyboard backlight on, you can keep press the power button longer than 8S and press the power button again to start the computer. The BIOS should be installed properly.