Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports both X1 Carbon (Type 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463) and X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8).
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This package installs the software (Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver) to enable the following devices.
- Intel 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel 5 Series 6 Port SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
- If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
[Windows 8.1 support]
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T440, T440p, T440s
- T530, T530i, T540p
- X1 Carbon
- X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8)
- X230, X230i, X230s, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet,X240, X240s
- W530, W540
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (Fix) Reorganized the list of Support models.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)