This article is an introduction to precautions and tips for IdeaPad Tablet K1
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
The precautions and tips for IdeaPad Tablet K1:
- Never drop, strike, scratch, twist, knock, vibrate or push the IdeaPad Tablet K1 or place any heavy objects on it.
- Gently touch the IdeaPad Tablet K1.
- Keep the IdeaPad Tablet K1 away from any magnetic substances, mobile phones in conversation, electrical appliances or speakers.
- Avoid exposing the IdeaPad Tablet K1 to extreme temperatures (lower than 5°C or higher than 35°C).
- Do not place the IdeaPad Tablet K1 in a damp environment.
- Do not use corrosive detergents or solvents to clean your IdeaPad Tablet K1.Just wipe the IdeaPad Tablet K1 screen with a damp, soft, lint-free cloth to clear fingerprints off it.
- Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
- Software support does not include:
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.