Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
This package installs Lenovo QuickConnect NFC Utility. Lenovo QuickConnect NFC Utility makes connection to wireless displays and
projectors simple and easy using NFC tag having wireless display device information.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- Edge E440, Edge E540
- L440, L540
- S3-S440, S5-S540
- T440, T440p, T440s
- W540, W541
- X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8, 20BS, 20BT)
- X240, X240s
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT).
- [Important] Renamed the software name from "Lenovo QuickDisplay 2.0" to Lenovo QuickConnect NFC Utility.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)