Boost your enterprise’s productivity with the NVIDIA NVS 310 dual-display professional graphics solution. This graphics board provides a reliable hardware and software platform to enable fast, cost-effective integration, deployment, and support across large enterprises. Each NVS board features DisplayPort 1.2, NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, and NVIDIA nView desktop management software, and can drive up to two 30-bit displays at 2560 x 1600 resolutions. This allows business professionals to maximize productivity by increasing their desktop real estate and leveraging advanced application-management tools. Plus, every NVS 310 is tested on leading business applications and designed with the ideal balance of performance and power to meet the needs of today’s most demanding business user.
NVIDIA NVS 310 Graphics Adapter (0B47074) features:
- PCI-e x16 low-profile graphics adapter
- 512MB, 64-bit, DDR3 memory configuration
- 14 GB/sec memory bandwidth
- Dual monitors via two DisplayPort connectors
- Integrated DisplayPort , HDMI , single-link DVI support
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 523MHz core clock
- Supported platforms
- Microsoft Windows Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit))
- Full support for the Microsoft DX11, shader model 5.0 environment
- Open GL4.1support. The GPU will accelerate software using OpenGL technology
- Digital Content Protection, support for HDCP
- Following video formats are supported: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part2 advanced simple profile, H.264SVC codec support, 3D Blu Ray, VCI, DivX version 3.11 and later , MVC
- Display Resolution Support:
- Drives two DisplayPort enabled digital displays at resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz with reduced blanking,when connect natively using the 2 DisplayPort connectors on the NVS310 graphics card
- Supports 2 monitor up to resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz with reduced blanking using DisplayPort1.2 multi stream topology technology.
- Drives two digital display at resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz with reduced blanking using DisplayPort to DVI-D single-link cable adapters
- NVS310 is capable of driving two high definition (HD) panels up to resolutions of 1920x1080p at 60Hz using DisplayPort to HDMI cable adaptors.
- Drives two analog display at resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz using DisplayPort to VGA cable adaptors.